Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gelli® Printing

Hello everyone and happy Sunday. 

I had a good day yesterday at scrap mania and was able to make embellishments.
 I have got to say I'm liking loving my Gelli plate. I created quite a few background papers and transferred some ink onto tape. 


Gelli Arts has a YouTube video on this. It's awesome. 

If you want to learn more, I plan to teach a class at Stampmania. I hope you can join us. It should be a lot of fun. btw... isn't my grandson just the cutest!!! Love you guys.


7 comments:

Belinda Basson said...

Love how you have used your prints.

Belinda Basson said...

Love how you have used your prints.

TaborTooth said...

Peg, I haven't bought regular background paper since I discovered Gelli Plate pulls. I can make any color, any pattern, any time. I just love the unexpected results! !! By the way. .. love the ones you have featured here! !!

TaborTooth said...

Peg, I haven't bought regular background paper since I discovered Gelli Plate pulls. I can make any color, any pattern, any time. I just love the unexpected results! !! By the way. .. love the ones you have featured here! !!

Bearcrazyman said...

Great Job, Love the cards.

Bearcrazyman.blogspot.com

APG Jamie said...

lovely prints and super cool makings from them

Unknown said...

I've been playing with some Gelli prints a while back but haven't made much except a journal and some note cards. Your cards are lovely Peg and gives me a ton of inspiration!